Conveyor chains are classified in types M, MT, MC, FV and FVT. ŘETĚZY VAMBERK chains usually are used in wood processing machinery, mining, automotive industries and in other conveyor systems. Fulfils ISO quality requirements. We are keeping ŘETĚZY VAMBERK conveyor chains in warehouse.
Řetězy Vamberk conveyor chains
- The surface of ŘETĚZY VAMBERK conveyor chains fingers are tempered. The fingers are pressed;
- The ends of fingers are ovals. That saves fingers from turning over during the working time, and they are pressed;
- The surface of conveyor chains bushes are tempered. Outer and inner hardness is the same;
- The plates are calibrating for to get better fatigue resistance.
Conveyor chains FV, FVT, FVC, M, MT and other type of chains
Certificate of conveyor chains – ISO
Rexnord engineered chains
- Improved heat treatment and technically superior quality of chains plates holes;
- W-series – welded bushes, selective induction hardening of pins;
- American type – Flatted bushes/pins – anti-twist;
- Seamless bushes. Shot-peened outer and inner links.